The Department of Public Health and Healthcare of KSMU invites you to take part in the work of the Russian-wide Student Scientific Conference “Counteraction the Ideology of Extremism and Terrorism: History and Modernity”.
The conference will be held on April 28, 2022 at the Kursk State Medical University in a remote format.
PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE: discussion and systematization of topical issues related to the development of mechanisms to counter the ideology of terrorism and extremism; generalization of the experience of anti-extremist and anti-terrorist education of youth.
MAIN TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION AT THE CONFERENCE
Section 1. Legal aspects of the fight against extremism and terrorism at the state level.
· Origins and reasons for the formation of the ideology of terrorism.
· The ideology of modern extremism and terrorism.
· Legal Mechanisms for Counteracting the Ideology of Extremism and Terrorism.
· State policy in the field of counteraction the ideology of extremism and terrorism.
Section 2. Features of prevention and combating manifestations of extremism and terrorism in modern society.
· Countering extremism and terrorism as a priority area of law enforcement.
· Organization and implementation of measures to ensure security in medical institutions in the event of a threat and implementation of a terrorist act.
· Features of the prevention of extremism and terrorism in educational institutions.
· Social network as a tool for spreading the ideology of extremism and terrorism.
· The culture of interethnic communication as a factor in counteracting the ideology of extremism and terrorism.
· Mechanisms for counteracting religious extremism.
All registered participants of the conference, who attend the event in person or remotely, will receive an electronic personalized certificate.
The organizing committee of the conference provides an opportunity to publish the results of research in the conference proceedings for FREE or a full-text version of the materials in the journal “Collection of Humanitarian Studies”. It is supposed to index the collection in the RSCI, assign DOI, and place it in the public domain.