On August 25, 2022, at KSMU, under the leadership of the rector professor V.A. Lazarenko, a round table was held on the topic: “Experience and Prospects for Developing Cooperation with Partner Universities of Uzbekistan”.
The event was attended by the following persons from KSMU:
– Vice-Rector for RW and ID Professor V. A. Lipatov,
– Director of IMI KSMU M.T. Chahine,
– Head of the Department of Human Anatomy, Dean of the Faculties of Medicine and Pediatrics, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor V. V. Kharchenko,
– Head of the Department of Legal Support and State Order L. N. Antoshin, as well as employees of the administration and teachers of KSMU.
The partner universities of Uzbekistan were represented by:
– Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health: Head of the Anti-Corruption Department, teacher of the Department of Humanities Kazakov B.S., Head of the Department of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases Mukhidinova Sh.B.
– Bukhara State Medical Institute: Head of the Department of Anatomy, Clinical Anatomy (OSTA) Baimuradov R.R.
Rector of KSMU, Honoured Scientist of the Russian Federation, Professor V. A. Lazarenko delivered a welcoming speech. He noted the relevance and importance of developing partnership relations, and wished the participants of the round table success. The event considered the possibilities of expanding cooperation in the scientific field, academic exchange of scientific and practical workers and students, peculiarities of postgraduate study for foreign students. The peculiarities of implementing joint educational programs in partner universities in Biotechnology field of training and General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics, Dentistry specialties were discussed at the meeting. Head of the Department of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases of Fergana Medical Institute of Public Health Sh.B. Mukhidinova thanked for the warm and cordial reception and expressed hope for further fruitful cooperation in the designated activity areas of partner universities.