On April 28, 2021, the meeting of law enforcement officers of Kursk and the Kursk region with students of the International Medical Institute of KSMU, which has already become traditional, took place in the videoconference format.
The meeting was attended by:
1. Prosecutor of the Department for Supervision of Compliance with Anti-Corruption Legislation of the Kursk Region Prosecutor’s Office – Julia Viktorovna Ryumshina;
2. Head of the Public Order Protection Department of the Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Kursk Region – Semyon Nikolayevich Borzenkov;
3. Head of the department for organizing migration registration and issuing visas and invitations of the department of permits and visa work of the Directorate for Migration Issues of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Kursk Region – Maria Aleksandrovna Martianova;
4. Lead investigator for the Department of Internal Affairs of the Drug Control Service Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Kursk Region – Olga Aleksandrovna Lobova;
5. Lead investigator of the Center for Counteracting Extremism of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Kursk Region – Natalia Nikolaevna Matyukhina;
6. Rector’s Assistant for Security – Alexander Ivanovich Saltanov;
7. Director of the International Medical Institute – Mohamad Toufic Chahine;
8. Head of Life Safety, Civil Defense and Emergency Situations Department – Jury Petrovich Avdeev.
The main purpose of such meetings is to prevent offenses, increase the level of legal knowledge of foreign students and strengthen interaction with the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Law enforcement officials familiarized foreign students with the requirements of the Russian legislation, the consequences of committing various offenses and the rules of conduct in public places.
In their speeches, the law enforcement officers called on foreign students to strictly comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation and follow their recommendations. They, in turn, will continue to discipline our students and ensure their safety.