On Friday, April 8, 2022, the First Republican Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation “Topical questions of oncodermatology” will be held in Gomel (Republic of Belarus) on the basis of the Educational Institution “Gomel State Medical University”.
The conference is organized by the Educational Institution “Gomel State Medical University”, the Institution “Gomel Regional Clinical Oncological Dispensary”, the Institution “Gomel Regional Clinical Skin and Venereological Dispensary”, the Kursk State Medical University of the Health Ministry of the RF.
The conference is included in the plan of congresses, conferences and specialized exhibitions of the Health Ministry of the Republic of Belarus and will be conducted in the format of a plenary meeting, thematic symposiums, master classes. At the end of the event, the results of the competition of young scientists will be summed up.
Scientific directions of the conference:
– dermatooncology: statistics, trends, management problems;
– cytomorphological diagnosis of malignant neoplasms of the skin;
– the role of dermatoscopy in the diagnosis of pigmented skin neoplasms;
– skin sonography: possibilities of using the method in dermatooncology;
– screening problems in dermatooncology;
– sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with skin melanoma;
– radiation treatments for skin cancer;
– selected questions of dermatooncosurgery;
– photodynamic therapy for malignant tumor of the skin;
– medical therapy of skin melanoma;
– modern approaches in the treatment of skin lymphomas;
– precancerous skin diseases: diagnosis, treatment, prevention.
More than 60 specialists from the Republic of Belarus and the Russian Federation will take part in the conference. During the meeting more than 40 reports of the leading specialists in the field of oncodermatology will be read out.
The beginning of the event: 9:00, the main building of the Educational Institution “Gomel State Medical University”, Academic Council Hall (7th floor), Republic of Belarus, 246000, Gomel, Lange str., 5, tel.: +375 (232) 35-98-18, fax: +375 (232) 35-98-38, e-mail: email@example.com ). Link for the broadcast: https://youtu.be/Mk9SJafiR0M.
+375-29-539-53-47 (Vladimir Vladimirovich Pokhodai, Associate Professor of the Department of Oncology of the Higher Educational Institution “GomSMU”, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor);
+375-29-537-64-35 (Vladislav Stanislavovich Volchek, Deputy Chairman of the Republican Youth Council at the Health Ministry of the Republic of Belarus) – on the issues of the young scientists contest.