Dear students and employees!
The library continues to work as usual from March 1 in compliance with all measures, preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection. Students and staff members of the university have access to the following halls and circulation departments:
1. Circulation department of educational literature on the first floor of the main building of the university (room 101). After sets of books for the spring semester are lent out, anyone may get publications of interest individually.
2. Circulation department of scientific literature and its reading room with a workplace and access to the Internet. Readers have access to scientific periodicals, reference books, monographs and guidelines in all areas of training.
3. Circulation department of pharmaceutical literature and circulation department of foreign literature on the second floor of the pharmaceutical building.
4. The reading room on the first floor of the main building of the university (room 102 A), where the latest educational literature in all areas of training is presented, there are workplaces with access to the Internet and comfortable places for self-study.
5. The reading room and the Center for Distance Learning Technologies on the second floor of the pharmaceutical building, where automated workplaces with access to the Internet are always available to all readers.
6. Reading room and circulation department of social and humanitarian literature in the third academic building of the university, where not only a large number of books in the humanitarian direction, but also a rich collection of fiction may be seen.